2018年2月20日 星期二

Audionet MAX + G2 -- TAS 2018 Editor's choice

https://www.facebook.com/audionet.international/posts/817772465073317

The Absolute Sound 1/2018
“At this point in my audio journey, after some 45 years of beeing involved at virtually every level of high-end audio (I was selling stereo gear before I could legally drive a car), I find that this Audionet combination represents one of the highest ratios of performance to price I’ve yet encountered, exemplifying the role of the proverbial ‘Giant Killer’. If the ultimate goal in this industry is to create products capable of engaging the listener so completely that we become transfixed by an entirely fabricated deception, unaware that the time and space of the events unfolding before us are merely auditory illusions generated by a complex reconstruction engine, a conglomeration of electro-mechanical devices, then Audionet has earned its place among the handful of manufacturers pushing the limits. I urge you not to part with a dime until you seek out and hear what the PRE G2 and MAX can do.”

實至名歸,MAX我很熟,Joe那邊聽太多次。
這套出來多久了?好幾年了,TAS這時候才聽到,看看他們寫了啥,有啥稱讚比這更高?

沒有留言:

張貼留言