2015年7月28日 星期二

某人的50, 60, 70流行樂選輯


http://youtu.be/FhLa6O1OP0Y


1. Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely (Know How I Feel)
2. Oris day -_what ever will be will be (que_sera_sera)
3. Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall in Love
4. The Tokens -- The Lion Sleep Tonight
5. Platters - The Great Pretender
6. Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender
7. Guy Mitchell - Singing the Blues
8. Rays -- Silhouettes
9. Everly Brothers - All I Have to Do Is Dream
10. Laurie London - He's Got the Whole World in His Hands

11. Jimmie Rodgers -- Secretly
12. Little Anthony And The Imperials - Tears on My Pillow
13. Chordettes -- Lollipop
14. Frankie Avalon -- Venus
15. Santo & Johnny - Sleep Walk
16. Ritchie Valens -- Donna
17. Carl Dobkins Jr. - My Heart Is an Open Book
18. The Crests - Sixteen Candles
19. Brook Benton - It's Just A Matter Of Time
20. Connie Francis - My Happiness
21. Dinah Washington - What A Diff'rence A Day Makes
22. Connie Francis -- Frankie
23. Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You
24. David Seville - The Chipmunk Song
25. Wink Martindale - Deck Of Cards
26. Percy Faith - Theme From A 'Summer Place'
27. Mark Dinning - Teen Angel
28. Drifters - Save The Last Dance For Me
29. Sam Cooke - Chain Gang
30. Sam Cooke - Wonderful World
31. Bobby Rydell - Little Bitty Girl
32. Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs -- Stay
33. Roy Orbison -- Crying
34. Jive Five - My True Story
35. Shirelles - Dedicated To The One I Love
36. Dion - Runaround Sue
37. Ral Donner - You Don't Know What You've Got (Until You Lose It)
38. Ben E. King - Spanish Harlem
39. Ray Peterson - Missing You
40. Drifters - Please Stay
41. Ray Charles - I Can't Stop Loving You
42. Shelly Fabares - Johnny Angel
43. Shirelles - Soldier Boy
44. Bruce Chandler - Duke Of Earl
45. Booker T. & the MG's - Green Onions
46. Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
47. roy Orbison - Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)
48. Lesley Gore - It's My Party
49. Roy Orbison - In Dreams
50. Drifters - Under The Boardwalk
51. ixie Cups - Chapel Of Love
52. Betty Everett and Jerry Butler - Let It Be Me
53. Millie Small - My Boy Lollipop
54. Gerry & The Pacemakers - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
55. Temptations - My Girl
56. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
57. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman
58. Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
59. Neal Diamond - Sweet Caroline
這些很老的歌離現在很遠了,聽來很有意思...

沒有留言:

張貼留言